Monday, January 21, 2008

How I chase away the clouds

An attitude adjustment USUALLY chases away the clouds. PRAYER is first and foremost.
A creative activity (Crayons, Sharpies, pastels or watercolors) dancing and/or talking with one of the stars in my life can do the trick.

Having an attitude of gratitude keeps the clouds gone, or sends them off quickly.

On those days when I can't shake them, or "snap out of it", I realize I need more. Healthy food (not just the sugar cookies I crave) some more exercise, connections with the stars.

(stars = people in my life who send positive vibes, not whiney or needy)

AND I when it comes to the point that I realize my "situational depression" is back, I revert to my "tree-hugger/granola eating" treatment (as some have called it). 1 visit to the accupunturist a week for 4 weeks coupled with a B-Complex vitamin and Calm Spirit herb (from the accupuncturist).

Once I'm on a more even kiel, I can address the situtations.

No comments: